With many years of experience in the firewood business, Built-Rite has been able to use customer suggestion and lessons learned over time to fine tune what it believes to be the best, most efficient and most durable firewood processors, woodsplitters, conveyors, and rim crushers on the market. Built-Rite makes one of the only splitters made with a hydraulic 4-way wedge that drops below the splitting beam, allowing you to split two ways without removing the wedge.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Forestry
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
Why Pick Built-Rite?
John Smith started in the firewood equipment manufacturing business in 1981 with a company called East Hill Equipment Corporation.
East Hill Equipment was a manufacturer of Brute processors, splitters, and conveyors. John sold the business in 1991 and then decided to re-enter the market in 1996 by starting Built-Rite.
Learning from the previous ten years of experience at East Hill Equipment John set about to build the fastest, most reliable, and easiest to operate firewood processing equipment on the market.
1. We are the innovators of the industry
- Here are some Built-Rite Firsts:
- First and only manufacturer to have the Patented Multi-Wedge System
- First and only manufacturer to have the Patented Scissor Clamp design
- First machines with a separator grate
- First manufacturer to build a compact firewood processor. (The first 18 SCP was built in May of 1999 long before any other manufacturer built a small processor)
- First live decks with log stops
- First machines with auto infeed and auto split
- First machines with a block turner for use in the splitter trough
- First machines with a flipper tray to hold last block in place
- New for 2015 on all Firewood Processors
- powered infeed rolls to handle the most crooked logs
- John Smith and the Built-Rite team has over 25 years of experience building woodsplitters, firewood processors, and conveyors.
- We are a family owned business that allows us to give you uncomparable service.
- When you call Built-Rite you talk directly to the owner instead of a middleman.
4. Superior Product
- With our many years of experience in the firewood business we have been able to use customer suggestion and lessons learned over time to fine tune what we believe to be the best, most efficient and most durable firewood processors, woodsplitters, conveyors, and rim crushers on the market.
5. More For Your Money!!!
- When you choose Built-Rite dollar for dollar and pound for pound you get the fastest, easiest to operate, most durable machines on the market.