C.I. LOS AROMAS FARMS S.A.S.

Our company, C.I. LOS AROMAS FARMS S.A.S., was established in 2002, starting as a small farm growing hydrangeas, callas and mini-callas.  Today, we own approximately 20 hectares, all in full production and all going exclusively to brokers. Today, we have presence in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, United Emirates and South Korea.

Company details

M28 2LAUNIT4 Holloway Drive Wardley Ind Estate Worsley , Manchester , United Kingdom

Locations Served

Business Type:
Technology
Industry Type:
Agriculture - Horticulture
Market Focus:
Globally (various continents)

Our company, C.I. LOS AROMAS FARMS S.A.S., was established in 2002, starting as a small farm growing hydrangeas, callas and mini-callas.  Today, we own approximately 20 hectares, all in full production and all going exclusively to brokers.
Today, we have presence in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, United Emirates and South Korea.

CALLAS, HYDRANGEAS & OTHERS
Our farms produce 70% of our exports and the other 30% we buy from third party growers, under our strict quality control standards. As we look towards the future, our continuous growth is not only exciting but rewarding. We welcome you to see our products in this Website. 

WHAT MAKE US DIFFERENT?
C.I. LOS AROMAS FARMS S.A.S. has executed on its strength of people, product, and passion with one major advantage—our focus on nothing but service, quality, consistency and most important satisfaction.  Our undivided attention has made us experts in the industry. Not to mention, our commitment to the environment and the welfare of the people in our region.