The Company has been founded in 1950 by Ugo Casella and managed by Francesco, Ettore, Paolo e Roberto Casella, with 85 employees headquartered in Carpaneto Piacentino (PC), at Cimafava hamlet, with a surface of 75.000 square meters, over 25.000 square meters used for offices, spare parts warehouse, manufacturing workshop and showroom. CASELLA has reached a leading position in the field of manufacturing and sale of both Agricultural Machines and High Technology Installation Systems for agriculture and farming, with more than 18.000 square meters covered place including offices and workshop, 2000 square meters warehouse besides the spare part and after sales departments. Liability, quality and a prompt and qualified after sales service thanks to our internal staff.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info: