SPECIALISTS IN SYSTEMS FOR COUPLING, TOWING AND LIFTING IMPLEMENTS FOR AGRICULTURAL TRACTORS. CBM SpA currently covers an area of 14.600 sq.m. 8.500 of which are covered. CBM SpA is world leader, with 40 years of experience, in the production of systems for coupling, lifting, moving and towing of working implements for Agricultural Tractors.
FOCUSED ON QUALITY:
CBM’s mission is to optimise the performance of Agricultural implements through the design and production of lifting, moving and towing components for Agricultural Tractors.
With the constant aim of producing a quality product whose performance is reliable and safe so as to satisfy our Customers’ needs.
Objectives and aimsCLEAR OBJECTIVES: GROWTH AND IMPROVEMENT, ALWAYS ...
CBM Group believes that components are assuming a more decisive role in the strategy for the construction of Agricultural machines and thus intends to:
- widen and develop its product range;
- improve service to customers;
- research and develop new technologies and materials.Capabilities
THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING AT THE FOREFRONT:
- Flexibility and the latest technology in production and in-house design or co-design with Customers;
- Research and development Department, for continuously improved solutions;
- PRO-E and AUTOCAD supporting Systems;
- High reliability of products with an extremely competitive quality/price ratio;
- Wide range of products.