The name CornPro comes from the `Cornelius` family that originated the brand. The objective then, as now, was to produce `Professional` grade trailers. Thus the name `CornPro` was born. The company has grown from building agricultural equipment to a complete trailer line that includes horse, stock, flat, utility and dump trailers.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
BUILT FOR YEARS OF TROUBLE FREE DURABILITY
CornPro started its manufacturing operations in the same location it is today, on the family's Indiana grain farm. Not surprisingly, CornPro has gained a thorough understanding of the demands required of trailers in the agricultural marketplace. We have maintained our original respect for value and attention to detail throughout our expansion into the livestock and flatbed markets.
- All frames are built in our own factory, quality control is foremost
- High tech manufacturing process
- Using only the best materials & quality parts
Stock trailer frames are constructed of structural steel angles & channels to stand up under the most adverse conditions.
Flatbed trailer frames are made with 10' I-beams at 12 to 26 pounds per foot allowing each trailer to provide maximum payload capacity in relation to gross vehicle weight.
- Treated kiln dried pine is standard
- Brand name Radial Tires are standard carrying the tire manufacturers factory warranty.
- High quality DEXTER axles are standard
- Replacement parts are readily available - from brake parts to replacement components and everything in between. Contact your Local CornPro dealer.
- Each Trailer carries the axle manufacturers factory warranty