Crop Nutrition Laboratory Services (Cropnuts) are specialists in developing balanced fertilizer recipes for greenhouse cut flower crops, growing in soil and hydroponic systems. Using sophisticated laboratory analysis methods and our cutting edge fertilizer program formulation software, we give local flower growers the advice and support they need to increase production and quality.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Agriculture Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
Who We Are?
Crop Nutrition Laboratory Services (CROPNUTS) is East Africa’s leading private agricultural services company.
We provide our customers with world class laboratory, precision agriculture and soil fertility and fertilizer use advisory services.
We partner with farmers to increase their profitability, by raising crop yields through better soil and fertilizer management, and by reducing their input costs through a combination of building healthy soils and adopting precision farming technology.
Our Services include:
- Agricultural Laboratory Services
- Soil Fertility & Fertilizer Use Advisory services / recommendations
- Soil testing and SMS Fertilizer Advisory services for small holders
- Precision Agriculture services and Trimble GPS satellite solutions
- Trimble Water management solutions including land levelling systems
- Soil mapping services for small holder farming systems
- Capacity building in laboratory and soil fertility management
Why do our customers from across the region choose to work with us?
- We are a strong and dedicated team, and strive for excellence in everything that we do
- We provide quality analytical services with well presented lab reports
- We have 15 years experience - we know what works
- We offer a professional hands-on approach - we have a passion for solving crop/soil problems
- We develop high impact soil fertility correction & fertilizer recommendations
- We have regional experience in a wide range of crops and farming systems
- We give independent advice - we don’t sell any farm input products.
- We are results driven - meaning higher yields and profits for farmers