2001 Srl Di Raimondo specialises in the manufacture of soil working equipment for the agricultural sector. The Di Raimondo brand is one of the most important brands in the agricultural sector in Italy, not only thanks to the high reliability and effectiveness of its products but also thanks to the great advantages offered by the machines it manufactures in terms of comfort and safety of users. The company 2001 Srl Di Raimondo adopts the most advanced technologies during the design phases and technical experts guarantee constant innovation in the development and continuous evolution of products, guaranteeing customers an excellent level of service.
The company operates in different sectors:
- Manufacture of agricultural machinery and equipment to prepare the land for sowing such as hydraulic cultivators, spring-loaded tine cultivators TILLER, hydropneumatic TILLER cultivators, COMBI type cultivators.
- Manufacture of agricultural machinery and equipment to plough, break-up, subsoil and air the soil such as disc ploughs, hydropneumatic ploughs, rigid subsoilers, hydraulic subsoilers, tillers and scarifiers.
- Manufacture of equipment to finely break up and level the land such as harrows and tine rollers.
- Manufacture of all-purpose machinery and equipment such as equipment trailers.
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment to clear any type of land such as the towed stone picker and rock picker, the taken stone picker and rock picker and rear bins for the collection of stones and rocks.
Thanks to its wide product range the company has extended its market abroad and in particular: Canada, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Sudan, Algeria, Malta, France, Germany, Poland, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Croatia, India and Thailand.
The company has proved to be a success with visitors, customers and technical committees, taking part in important international exhibitions such as: EIMA in Bologna, AGRITECHNICA in Hannover and AGRILEVANTE in Bari.
The company’s headquarters are in Modica, in the province of Ragusa, Sicily, ITALY.