Diamond V manufactures natural immune support products that optimize animal health, animal performance, and food safety worldwide. Immune Strength for Life results in healthier animals, more efficient animal production, better pre-harvest food safety, stronger antibiotic stewardship, and improved public health. More than 75 years of science, innovation, technology, and quality have earned Diamond V the reputation of The Trusted Experts in Nutrition and Health. Diamond V’s highly automated, food grade manufacturing facilities, located only in the United States, accommodate many types of microbial fermentation, including specialized strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Lactobacillus acidophilus.
Diamond V at a glance:
- World headquarters: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, U.S.A.
- Founded: 1943 by C.W. Bloomhall
- President: Jeff Cannon (2014-present)
- Customers: Livestock, poultry and aquaculture producers; food processors, food retailers, food service suppliers
- Market: 70 countries served by six global offices and dozens of distributor partners worldwide
To help animals do better so producers are more successful and food is safer, and to help people live more healthy days and improve their quality of life.
Diamond V will be the world leader in delivering natural, science-based, sustainable technologies that improve animal health, protect the environment, solve pre-harvest food safety issues, and advance public health.
- Fermentation:Proprietary anaerobic fermentation technology that creates unique natural immune support products with multiple benefits.
- Technical:Trusted team of experts transferring science-based knowledge and building relationships that result in trusted, enduring partnerships.
- Research:Every product thoroughly tested and validated with controlled research, including over 120 peer-reviewed publications validating our base technologies.
Our immune support products are created using a proprietary fermentation technology, inspired by nature and refined over more than 75 years.
The bioactive compounds in our products are proven to work naturally with the biology of the animal, strengthening the immune system in many beneficial ways — in every stage of life.
Our products are produced using a proprietary, anaerobic fermentation technology that creates unique microbial-derived metabolites. These functional metabolites are biologically active compounds that provide research-proven digestive and immune health effects.
Our fermentation technology creates innovative products that:
- Use metabolite chemistry that works synergistically with the biology of the animal
- Provide reliable performance with multiple, research-proven benefits
- Offer sustainable alternatives based on natural raw materials and fermentation processes
Every Diamond V product has its own unique profile consisting of hundreds of bioactive metabolite compounds, which makes our products very different from single-compound type products.
Back in 1943, C.W. Bloomhall started Diamond V with a dream — in his words, “to help animals do better.”
Drawing on his Iowa farm experience and nearly 40 years working in the grain milling industry, C.W. learned that when farmers fed his unique, natural, microbial fermentation product to their livestock, the animals were healthier, more productive, and more efficient.
Seventy-five years later, that discovery remains the foundation of Diamond V’s success.
We know today — like C.W. knew back then — that our products help optimize animal health and productivity. Now we know that they work naturally with the biology of the animal to strengthen the immune system, support digestive tissue integrity, and promote healthy microbial balance. We also know now that our products do a lot more.
They promote food safety by reducing the risk of pathogenic bacteria in animals and food. They also support “antibiotic stewardship” — the global effort to sustain the effectiveness of antibiotics in veterinary and human medicine.
Now in 2018, we’re on the cutting edge of science that can benefit animal and public health for decades to come.