Dominoni s.n.c

Dominoni snc is a company that is operating from more than half a century in the production of maize headers. Our company, who has mainly started for the production of corn harvesters, has turned in the recent years also to the production of sunflower headers and has become an important production reality. The current output is destined 90% for the international territory, while the remaining 10% is destined for the domestic market. In order to operate competitively in the market our company avails itself of decades of experience that brought to the creation of ever more efficient, reliable and cutting-edge products.

Company details

Via Provinciale 12 n.3 , Camisano (CR) , 26010 Italy

Locations Served

Business Type:
Manufacturer
Industry Type:
Agriculture
Market Focus:
Globally (various continents)