Drews of Dinton Ltd.

Located a few miles to the West of Salisbury in the Nadder valley Drews of Dinton Ltd was established in 1947 and has been successfully trading non stop, for the intervening 66 years. Today the company is headed by Geraint Neale supported in the Sales Office by Neil Talbott  & Caroline Hayter The Workshop is managed by Geraint  with five technicians and one apprentice. The Parts Department is run by Andy Coulson, assisted by Nigel Goodall. We carry a considerable inventory of parts for all machines and franchises supplied.

Company details

Hindon Road, Dinton , Salisbury , SP3 5EH United Kingdom

Locations Served

Business Type:
Distributor
Industry Type:
Agriculture
Market Focus:
Nationally (across the country)

Located a few miles to the West of Salisbury in the Nadder valley Drews of Dinton Ltd was established in 1947 and has been successfully trading non stop, for the intervening 66 years.

Today the company is headed by Geraint Neale supported in the Sales Office by Neil Talbott  & Caroline Hayter

The Workshop is managed by Geraint  with five technicians and one apprentice.

The Parts Department is run by Andy Coulson, assisted by Nigel Goodall. We carry a considerable inventory of parts for all machines and franchises supplied.

All service and parts personnel are highly skilled and attend regular manufacturer training courses which ensures that we can offer a first class service to all our customers.

Alongside the Fendt, Valtra, Challenger, Chafer & Suzuki franchises, the company also sells Manitou material handlers, tillage equipment from Väderstad plus implements from Lely, Welger, KRM, Rabe, Marston, Bunning, Bomford, Opico, RECO, Stocks, Perfect, Krone & Hardi.