Eijkelkamp Soil & Water
Eijkelkamp Soil & Water makes a difference worldwide by developing, producing and delivering solutions for soil and water research. Eijkelkamp Soil & Water is involved in soil and water projects worldwide within the themes Land Degradation, Food Safety, Urbanisation, Pollution, Land Development and Natural Resources. Eijkelkamp Soil & Water offers solutions for soil and water projects. Having become known for the Edelman hand auger, the product range has now expanded to over 2,500 products for soil augering and soil-sampling equipment, laboratory equipment, sensors & monitoring, (ground-)water sampling equipment, sediment samplers, manure treatment technology and field measurement equipment. Global network partners. Eijkelkamp Soil & Water is represented in over 70 countries by specially selected partners.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater - Soil and Groundwater Science and Research
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Peristaltic pump 12 VDC Advanced - Model 1235SB - Familiar quality in a new improved look!
- Eijkelkamp - Model 0.045 mm, Ø 200 mm - Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Sieves
- Eijkelkamp - Model 4070SD - Smart AGR Stack. Manure - Air Suspens SD
- Eijkelkamp - Model 13.50 - Visibility Disc
- Model 403016 - Pressure Sensor, 0-10 Bar