Emak S.p.A. is an Italian company specialised in the manufacture and distribution of machines, components and accessories for gardening, agriculture, forestry and industrial applications. Emak`s brands are: Efco, Oleo-Mac, Bertolini and Nibbi. The product range comprises more than 250 models of chainsaws, brushcutters, lawnmowers, garden tractors, hedgetrimmers, rotary tillers, rotary cultivators, flail mowers, cutterbar mowers, transporters and similar products.
History in brief
2006 Creation of commercial branch in USA
2008 Acquisition of Bertolini S.p.A, operating with “Bertolini” and “Nibbi” brands, and creation of commercial and productive branch in China
2011 Creation of commercial branch in Ukraine and acquisition of Tecomec, Comet, Sabart and Raico
2012 Creation of commercial branch Brazil
'Innovative solutions to offer the customer the best possible value'
We aim to be among the world's foremost players in the development, production and distribution of machines, components and accessories for lawn and garden maintenance, agriculture, forestry and industry, providing innovative products and services to maximise efficiency and convenience for our consumer and professional clients, ensuring they receive the best possible value.
The Emak Group concentrates its efforts on achieving satisfaction among its clients with an offering of advanced technological solutions and services characterized by impeccable standards of reliability and innovation and the creation of value to benefit all its stakeholders. In order to achieve its goals the Group bases its activity on specific critical success factors:
- product quality and innovation
- level of service
- strengthening of the distribution network
- development of human resources and customer relations
The group is mindful of its role in social and economic affairs so it endeavours to pursue growth while creating value that will benefit not only the company but all parties with an interest in the Group and its business, combining:
- economic sustainability, meaning the commitment to invest in the growth of the company and the Group, guaranteeing continuity over time, by implementing a strategy based on fundamental critical success factors
- social sustainability, meaning the willingness to assume responsibility for the legitimate expectations of stakeholders and ensure that the value created is redistributed in accordance with common interest principles
- environmental sustainability, through the identification, regulation, control and gradual reduction of environmental impacts deriving directly or indirectly from the activity of the company.