Environmental Monitoring Systems (E.M.S.) B.V.
Environmental Monitoring Systems (EMS) B.V. develops, manufactures and markets advanced systems for gas measurements in the chemical, food and agricultural industry. EMS works on the principle: `Technology meets nature.` The evolution of technology causes a deterioration of the environment. But with the latest techniques solutions and improvements are offered. The basis of the experience was founded in 2002 in the food industry. Research, product development, production and sale of these gas and dust measuring systems are in-house or under supervision performed. Most products find their way onto the market under the brand name MACView ®.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
In 1996 Boerman System Automation (BSA) is established. Former business activities were proces optimalisation and ICT. After a period of time within BSA orders have been carried out for the measurement of gasses and substances. This branche of environmental measurement systems was that different that in the summer of 2001 EMS BV is established. Environmental Monitoring Systems (EMS) BV is a company where gas measurement systems and dust measurement systems are developed,produced and marketed. We also build gas measurement systems by order of third parties. We have focussed on measuring gasses in sub-ppb range. We deliver gas measurement systems to partners and end-users in different markets. The most important markets are the agrarian market and industry. Applications for the use of gas sensors are very broad. Examples of which EMS has a lot of experience are :
- Measurement of styrene in work shops of polyester processing factories in which the ventilation is adjusted for energy saving and guaranteed personal safety.
- Measurement and guarding of chemicals in storage and warehouses with a direct warning system to the fire brigade.
- Advanced measurement of ethylene in flower bulbs storage with a connection to the climate computer to control the climate in the storage, to monitor the flower bulbs and to save energy. (ppb level)
- Measurement of styrene in chimneys for determination of styrene to meet environmental requirements.
- Measurement of ammonia, HCN, BTX-s and other dangerous substances for personal safety in the industry.
- Measurement of the load of dust (dust particles and metal parts) in metal work shops and welding work shops where ther is a connection to climate control systems for energy saving and personal safety.
- Measurement of H2S for water treatment facilities, batching facilities, caustic wash facilities and fitration units of several District Water Control Boards.
- Batching of ethylene for patatoe storage, fruit storage and lilies.
- Measurement of ethylene and NO in warehouses with a connection to the climate computer to control and to monitor the climate in the warehouse. (ppb level)