Ernie Le Feuvre is now a retired Jersey Royal potato grower who established E.C Le Feuvre Agricultural Machinery Ltd in 1982. Having always had a keen interest in machinery and engineering, he had begun by purchasing equipment direct from manufacturers, to service his own requirements and those of neighbouring farmers. He built up a good repartee with various suppliers and went on to provide full workshop facilities together with a well stocked parts department, so enhancing the commitment to provide a professional and reliable service to the farming community.
- In 1987 the John Deere Franchise was awarded to the company as the business developed, and is now the leading supplier of tractors and farm machinery in the Island.
- Adding the John Deere Professional Product Range, meant that the business was able to also establish itself in the Golf and Turf market.
- In 1998 we were awarded the JCB Industrial and Construction Franchise.
- In 2008 The Jersey Royal Company purchased the business from Ernie Le Feuvre, with the intention of maintaining and expanding the services provided.
- In 2010 the we moved to the new centrally located showroom and workshop in St John, since doing so it has enabled us to expand the business into all aspects of garden and turf care, from lawn mowers and chainsaws to chemicals and horticulture products, the list goes on.
- We offer a 'one stop shop' for the keen gardener right the way through to the professional green keeper!
- Our experienced Parts Department Team, along with our dedicated Service Personal, maintain Ernie Le Feuvre Ltd's high level of after sales care to our valued customers.