FarmMaven, Inc. is a software and hardware engineering company based in Ottawa, Canada. The company and its products are driven by an expert team with backgrounds in computer science, commerce, agriculture and design. Our product, MilkMaven is a real-time monitoring solution for your milking system.
The future of farm management and automation begins here
FarmMaven builds advanced, information technology-based products for the agriculture industry. The software/hardware engineering company is driven by an expert team with backgrounds in agriculture, computer science, artificial intelligence, commerce, and electronic design.
The company is supported by a dealership network that stretches across the United States. Canadian sales are managed from FarmMaven's office in Ottawa, Ontario.
Employing only the best and brightest, FarmMaven has made successful communication with clients and customer fulfillment the cornerstone of its business philosophy.Our products
FarmMaven's premiere application is MilkMaven, a real-time diagnostics solution for dairy parlor equipment that utilizes sensors to check pulsator health, milk temperature, wash water temperature, and the vacuum pump.
In Motion Identification (IMID) is an advanced security system that identifies individuals using facial recognition and body movement to grant access to secure areas on the farm.
- employ the best and brightest
- resources must possess extraordinary communication and customer service skills
- believe in an agile methodology
- believe in test driven development
Milk - Real-time monitoring of dairy parlor equipment using sensors that constantly check pulsator-health, milk temperature, wash water temperature and vacuum pumps.
In The Works
- Feed - Helps determine the optimal feeding strategy for farm animals.
- Barn - Real-time monitoring of environmental characteristics such as lighting in dairy & poultry barns.
- Corn - Helps to optimize growing corn.
- Cow - Individual cow data analytics such as daily weight/day and teat scoring.
- Admin - Automated management & control of invoicing, accounting, human resources, warehouse management - all tailored for the farming industry.
- Hosting - Integrated hosting of farm-based websites, providing self-service content and document management, social media, etc.
- an integrated and modular platform of web-based farming functionality
- real-time notifications and dashboards that provide the right information at the right time
- integrated back-end administration for accounting, purchasing, human resources, warehouse management, manufacturing, and more
- multi-lingual platform which can be deployed on-premise or executed on-demand
- includes components that simplify integration with partner systems and services
- Feed: Helps determine the optimal feeding strategy for farm animals.
- Barn: Monitors environmental characteristics such as lighting in dairy and poultry barns.
- Corn: Helps optimize growing corn.
- Cow: Individual cow data analytics such as weight/day and teat scoring.
- Admin: Automated management and control of invoicing, accounting, human resources, warehouse management, all tailored for the farming industry.
- Hosting: Integrated hosting of farm-based websites, providing self-service content, document management and social media.