Farragut Lawn and Tractor has served the Knoxville trade area and East Tennessee since 1989 and is the longest serving John Deere dealership under one owner in East Tennessee . It is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) that provides outdoor power equipment, parts, and service to a wide customer base: government agencies, farmers, commercial ground care and landscaping industries, builders, contractors, and homeowners.
Our primary focus is on delivering quality service and products. We do this by maintaining a factory trained and highly skilled work force that knows its business; by providing high quality brand products: John Deere, eXMark, Land Pride, Walker, Stihl, among others; and by selling at fair prices.
We are conveniently located on Kingston Pike at Dixie Lee Junction in our very modern facility, within a couple minutes of Interstates I-40 and I-75.
Service Is Our Focus.
We have built our business based on providing prompt, responsive, and capable service. We have done that with a stable workforce of factory-trained and highly experienced technicians, and with an up-to-date repair facility fully equipped with special tools and diagnostic equipment. Our shop has customer drive-through capability, plus easily reached docks for loading/off-loading equipment. This all contributes to minimizing equipment down-time and speeds service turnaround.
Our Service Department:
- Provides mobile service, on-site at your location, if needed. We have a mobile shop fully equipped to handle on-site service and light repairs.
- Responds to “equipment-down” service calls within sixty minutes.
- Provides pick-up and delivery service year-round.
Customers who purchase equipment from us:
- Go to the front-of-the-line for service.
- Get discounted service and free pick-up and delivery for Winter Service Specials performed during January through February each year for the life of the tractor and/or mower.
- Are provided extended service hours during the busy time of the year (March through October).
- Have minimum down-time. Commercial grounds care customers are provided, when possible, loaner equipment to continue operations when having equipment down for service.