Fluitecnik is a 100% Spanish company that was created in 1990. 22 years of experience, diversification, internationalization, and investment has built a portfolio of more than 1,500 customers all over the world. Fluitecnik`s activity is focused in the INDUSTRIAL and RENEWABLE ENERGIES (WIND and THERMOELECTRIC) sectors. Due to the high growth of these RENEWABLES ENERGIES, the company has been undergoing a process of high growth in investment and turnover. The Fluitecnik Group`s strategy is directed toward international markets while maintaining a high level of attention and service to the customer.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Solar Power
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- We are a company specialized in the wind energy and industrial sectors.
- We sell components for automation and provide multidisciplinary solutions to our customers.
- Fluitecnik aspires to be the first choice for its customers in the development and delivery of innovative solutions.
- We want to be a company that encourages leaders, it is profitable, efficient and socially responsible.
- We value and respect people.
- We give a quality service. We have Spirit of Continuity and Growth.
- We considered the dynamism, the proactivity and the autonomy of the Group's people.
- We collaborate and get involved with our customers and suppliers.
- We met our professional, social and environmental commitments.
- We appreciate the honest and fluid communication in all areas and in all directions.
- We considered Teamwork and the development of a Business Culture Open.
- We believe in Innovation and Creativity as a determinant of success.
- We appreciate the commitment to results.
- Humility and simplicity.
Fluitecnik, S.A. was born in Pamplona (Spain) in 1990 as a supplier of pneumatic components. Subsequently, Fluitecnik expands his range of products to other areas such as hydraulics, electricity and electronics answering to the local industry demand. At the same time, his knowledge of the product and customers’ needs led Fluitecnik to become a supplier with the capacity to integrate different technological solutions.
In 1999 Fluitecnik, S.A. decided to make a firm commitment to renewable energies, and that same year set up a specialized division to service to the Wind Power industry. The development of this sector has led Fluitecnik to grow, involving the creation of a large engineering team and making the leap to the design, development and manufacture (with manufacturing plants in Spain and China).
Today Fluitecnik operates through two divisions, Fluitecnik Windenergy and Fluitecnik Industrial, in order to offer the best solutions in each of the markets in which it works.