GOMA was founded in 1975 as a special distributor of vacuum tankers, spreaders and later slurry equipment.Today, GOMA is a state-of-the-art company with a new domicile in Viborg and two branches in Halmstad and Granna, Sweden.GOMA employs approximately 50 employees and is the largest distributor of equipment for outdoor handling of organic fertiliser in Scandinavia.Welcome to GOMA, welcome to a specialist in machines for outdoor handling of organic fertiliser. The intense structure development in farming makes continuously greater demands on the suppliers in the business.GOMA ensures serious, professional counselling for agriculture, machine pools, contractors and biomass plants which focuses on the customer’s mechanisation in consideration of the latest legislation and methods
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for environmental applications.
Please, visit their profile in environmental-expert.com for more info.
Gøma was established in 1975 in Viborg by Steffen Nørgaard and his father, Steen Nørgaard, and by Svend Aage Andersen as a specialist shop for the trading in manure machines.
- Own production of vacuum tankers from 1978-
- As from 1982 Svend Aage Andersen is running
the company on his own.
- Ole Christensen joins with a half-share in 1984
and runs Gøma together with Svend Aage
- Ole Christensen continues as a sole owner in
- In 1999 a sales department with a machine shop
in Halmstad, Sweden, is established.
- In 2002 Gøma becomes the sole distributor of
Samson products in Sweden.
- Karsten Kammer and Søren Jensen join the
group of owners in 2004.
- In 2004 another sales department with a
machine shop in Gränna, Sweden, is established.
- In October 2008 Gøma starts using new facilities
- Staff counts approx. 50 persons in Denmark and
- Own production of combined machines / flusher