Grainsafe Smartprobe, the affordable solution to monitoring grain temperature. No more climbing over grain to take a temperature reading, the Grainsafe Smartprobe is designed to be left in the grain and gives a constant reading via LED lights, so you can see in an instant if the temperature is within a safe zone.
- Grainsafe is a trading division of Stonton Wyville Farms Limited. The company has been trading for over 60 years from our tenanted farm at Stonton Wyville in Leicestershire.
- The Grainsafe brand is focused on developing innovative products that directly contribute to improved farm profitability
- As third generation farmers ourselves, our products are designed from the perspective of a working farmer. We trial and test the products on our own farm and only bring them to market once we are satisfied we have a design that is reliable, robust and cost effective.
- We use UK suppliers wherever possible and only import items when local suppliers are either not available or are cost prohibitive.
- We believe in sustainability and take our environmental responsibilities seriously. We use recyclable packaging where possible and subscribe to a formal recycling scheme for the return of our used plastic products and batteries.