Gylling Data Management (GDM) create, market, and support ARM software for managing and summarizing agriculture research experiments. ARM saves time creating trials, analyzing data, and producing the many reports required for successful and timely trial management. ARM is a recognized and respected standard throughout the crop production and protection industry. ARM is used by thousands of researchers in nearly 100 countries worldwide. ARM was the first software to export and import data using the `Electonic Data Exchange` format defined by the National Agricultural Chemicals Association (NACA) in the 1980s and to adopt `Standardized Agricultural Research Terminology` proposed by NACA for describing research trials. The software also supports the governmental requirements and guidelines of several countries for Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Experimental Practices (GEP).
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- ARM (formerly called Agriculture Research Manager) has 'grown' from our first product, which was initially released in 1982. ARM versions are identified by year, such as ARM 2015, identifying the research season for which the version was prepared.
- ARM ST (Summary Across Trials) is a multi-trial summary add-in that is based on a program first released in 1986 (formerly called Summary Across Studies).
- ARM TDCx (Tablet Data Collector), our newest product, is designed to efficiently record all trial information at the trial location directly into the actual ARM trial, on a touch-enabled Windows tablet or laptop.
- ARM TD (ARM Trial Database) is a relational Access database for storing and retrieving trials.
- We routinely consult on integrating ARM data into corporate information management systems.
- We encourage and assist with training people in the company to become experts in using our software. This enables companies to be more self-sufficient by using in-house expertise to provide on-going staff training and answer routine operation questions.
- We also train small groups at our office in Brookings, South Dakota USA, and will provide training at other locations if desired.
We believe that customer support is very important. We appreciate receiving suggestions for program improvements from our customers, and want to solve any problems that may occur. Customer comments are a major source of ideas for new features in our software updates.
The ARM program is designed to be understandable for people with limited computer experience. ARM offers many data entry aids such as using validation lists to minimize typing. If people understand agricultural research, they usually have few problems in learning to use Gylling Data Management's software.
We encourage our customers to contact us when they have questions. People who purchase our software also obtain our commitment to provide quality products and we back them up with free customer service on the current versions of our software.