From the founders in 1978 to the current owners and employees “we build it your way” is still our dominant theme when building sprayers. By using state of the art computer 3-D modeling and CNC manufacturing processes, we will build your sprayer to your exact specifications. All of our equipment is built to last for many years of reliable service using the best material and parts available.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- H & H Farm Machine Co., Inc. a custom sprayer manufacturer, is looking for a parts warehouse clerk.
- Duties include – receiving inventory, stocking parts, shuttling parts to service area, packing and shipping of orders to customers via UPS and motor freight, pulling pick tickets for services orders, taking inventory, etc.
- Must have ability to read and write proficiently, have math skills, ability to use a variety of computer programs, ability to bend, squat, climb small ladder, be mechanically inclined, able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be detail oriented when dealing with part numbers.
- Previous shipping/receiving parts and warehouse experience required.