Harvest Power, Inc
Harvest Power’s goal is to be the market leader for North America’s 500M+ tons/year of organic materials by providing communities with tailored solutions. We harness additional value from organic materials through the production of renewable energy, soils, mulches, and natural fertilizers. We are the largest processor of yard waste and food waste in North America, managing ~1.8 million tons of organic materials each year.
Our values include:
- INNOVATION. We operate three of North America’s largest commercial anaerobic digestion facilities and have won awards for exceptional performance.
- ACCESS. We are one of the top three organics consumer products companies in North America, providing bagged and bulk products millions of backyards.
- EFFICIENCY. We are the largest processor of yard waste and food waste in North America, managing ~1.8 million tons of organic materials each year.
- TEAMWORK. We operate and partner with 25+ processing facilities and have more than 450 employees.
- EXCELLENCE. Harvest’s current investors include True North Venture Partners, Industry Ventures, Generation IM, DAG Ventures and Piper Jaffray.
Changing the World
We envision a more sustainable planet. We envision a world where valuable resources are harvested rather than wasted. Where communities live in balance with nature. Where companies are key agents of change for the better. Where we work together to make smarter choices.
We build community relationships: We develop deep partnerships with the communities in which we operate in order to solve problems and support efforts to achieve sustainability in waste utilization, energy production and soil revitalization. We actively participate in our communities and serve as an expert resource for those that share our vision. Every one of our employees is passionate about what we do and inspired by our collective mission to achieve a more sustainable future.