Heron Electric is an electronics company, solely dedicated to the design and manufacture of irrigation controllers and dosing control systems for the commercial market. We are a privately owned British company, established in 1990. Since our beginnings, our philosophy has been to listen to our customers and understand the challenges they face. We then apply our electronics expertise to develop high quality, reliable and innovative products. Our reputation has been built on a range of flexible products with a proven track of reliability. Heron now sells throughout the world, with a third of our net sales overseas.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Agriculture Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
Our reputation has been built on a range of flexible products with a proven track of reliability. Heron now sells throughout the world, with a third of our net sales overseas. Our overseas customers are spread across Europe, North America, Africa and Australia.
Our client reference sites include:
- Manchester United Football Club – England
- Royal Horticultural Society – England
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, London – England
- Tokyo International Airport – Japan
- Vannucci Piante (Europe’s largest tree grower) – Italy
- National Crocket Centre – Florida, USA
We believe are strength lies in being electronic specialists in the development of irrigation and dosing control systems to the professional market. We are committed to dedicating all our resources to producing the best products in the marketplace to meet the irrigation professional’s needs of today and their demands of tomorrow.