Hesse Metalltechnik GmbH is a family-owened enterprise with a long tradition. The German Company, which was founded over 175 years ago, is based in 59505 Bad Sassendorf in North Rhine-Westphalia. We are specialized in producing attachments for agricultural machinery and commercial vehicles. In addition, we manufacture transport racks and battery changing carriers for fork-lift trucks. The combination of expertise, professional know-how and innovative technology is one of our strengths. We focus on dveloping and refining serial and customized products to meet our customers requirements. Our wide range of products consists of attachments for front-, court-, telescopicloaders and wheel loaders as well as battery transport racks. We offer economical and effective solutions which will convince you of the quality of our service. Special tools and tailor-made attachments are devised and developed in our own design department. We are looking forward to be your reliable partner.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The combination of longstanding expert knowledge and appropiate, innovative technology is one of our strengths. The permanent orientation and continuous development of our products have made us a reliable partner of the industry. Our wide range of products, including accessory equipment for front-, court-, telescopic- and wheel loader as well as the transport of batteries and removable racks, offers economic solutions, which will convince you.
- Welding work with certification according to DIN ISO 3834
- Welding with Cloos robotic systems, 9-axis, unit weight 1500 kg
- Repair welding with machines, construction machines and bearing framework constructions
Special purpose machinery manufacture
- Feasible solutions for your attachment / tool, custom-tailored.
- Custom-tailored transportation, changing and loading concept for fork lifters and floor-borne vehicles.