Hotbox International Ltd. is a world leading manufacturer of quality Greenhouse heating and propagation equipment for commercial and amateur growers. Our strict quality standards ensure that consistent quality and reliability are guaranteed. Based in Brough, East Yorkshire, Hotbox International Ltd. has grown from small beginnings. Originally based in Hampshire, Hotbox was created by Mr. Rowland Spencer in 1976 to manufacture greenhouse heaters for commercial growers. All these years later we are widely recognised as the leaders in greenhouse heating for small and medium sized nurseries. Hotbox International offer the flexibility and friendliness of a small firm and all its virtues, with the experience and technical excellence gained from years of working to meet growers needs. The result is equipment of the highest quality produced for growers worldwide.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Horticulture
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Hotbox International Ltd is a world leading manufacturer of horticultural equipment. Established in 1976 Hotbox International has earned an enviable reputation for product innovation and customer service.
- The original Hotbox & still the best.
- You may have noticed, we’ve updated our logo. This logo will be found on all our products, starting with the Hotbox Sulfume.
- Renowned for our versatility and expertise, we also manufacture lighting units, circulation fans and propagation equipment. Due to the high level of export business the company changed its name in 1997 to Hotbox International Ltd.
- Rowland’s experience and infectious enthusiasm along with his red jacket accompanied ut to the 2007 Hortifair exhibition in Amsterdam, which was a great success.
- In our endevours to fulfil the needs of growers for every aspect of their environment, we are constantly innovating and producing new products.
- Our made to measure Heatwave Panel for propagation has proved highly successful on an International scale. There is no other bottom heat system available which produces such an even spread of heat throughout its surface.
- Our gas heaters will run on either propane or natural gas and are made from long lasting aluminium coated steel with stainless steel burners. Both electronic and non-electronic models are fully thermostatically controlled and all encompass a safety cut out mechanism ensuring complete safety. The heaters reduce to a small pilot flame when the desired temperature is reached, giving maximum fuel economy.
- The Hotbox Sulfume sulphur vaporiser is the safest on the market. It is voltage independent and the only sulphur vaporiser on the market with a unique temperature control that can not overheat.
- We will be happy to talk about any special requirements you may have. As we manufacture in our own factory it allows us to progress unusual or innovative requests. Such expertise has led to occasional departures from the horticulture industry including contracts for the Ministry of Defense and aid agencies.