was founded in 1987 by Mogens Lauritsen on Jolle Gade 4 in Hanstholm with the purpose of servicing hydraulics, winches and cranes on fishing wessels. After four years, the company moved to Christian Schrøder Street 22 also in Hanstholm, because of the need for more production space. In 1996 Hymaco became an authorized Effer crane dealer. The workshop was expanded to meet new needs. As a direct result of this was our job to cover crane and truck industry. This change was the reason that the company experienced rapid growth and was forced to expand the company again.
- Importer of SORMEC marine cranes.
- Importer of Amco Veba and Maxilift cranes.
- Marine cranes, offshore cranes, marine hydraulics.
- Truck cranes and bodies.
- Mandatory inspections on all types of cranes, lifts, tail lifts, etc.
- Repair of hydraulic cylinders.
- Repair and servicing of hydraulic systems.
- Stainless steel hydraulic hoses and fittings.