IBMA aims to be the voice of the Biocontrol industry and effectively represent all its members at national and supranational levels. Therefore IBMA provides a platform for its members to express and share their views to further shape one common positioning towards institutional actors, policy makers, media and the public. All our activities aims at intensifying the use of biological crop protection, animal health and public hygiene. For this purpose IBMA actively shares its expertise in the field (through trainings and information) to stimulate both business development and skills of its members’ staff. Our members are strongly advised to cooperate and collaborate through beneficial joint projects and sharing of information. Moreover,IBMA actively sets up and implements ethical professional rules. We also ensure that product quality standards required by the market are met. We also provide our members with a job portal to find adequate human resources.
- Ensuring proportionate regulation of members’ products
- Promoting interests and activities of its’ members
- Most activity of members is in crop protection
- Strong growth in the use of biocontrol products
- Strong European focus
- Establishing a global network
- Diversification into other areas