Invisible Structures, Inc.
Invisible Structures, Inc., has been in the stormwater management business since 1982 with our porous paving systems Grasspave2 and Gravelpave2, ring and grid structures for grass and gravel drivable surfaces. Large rolls sizes cover areas quickly while either protecting grass roots from compaction or containing small gravel to eliminate gravel migration. Invisible Structures now has a complete line of Stormwater Management Products to choose from. Our products were developed to help manage stormwater and protect and enhance the environment.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Rainstore3 - Underground Stormwater Storage System - Modular & Stackable Structure
- Grasspave2 - Porous (Permeable, Pervious) Pavement System
- Beachrings2 - Portable, Reusable, Temporary Boardwalk & Access Mat System
- Draincore2 - Subsurface Conveyance & Greenroof Drainage Layer
- Slopetame2 - Erosion and Soil Stabilization Control System