Isoelectric was born in the 1982 in Isorella, near to Brescia. In few years Isoelectric consolidates in Italy and it becomes the leader in the construction of electronic instruments for the moisture measurement used in these particular sectors: agriculture, agronomy and for wood working. Today, Isoelectric produces more than 25 electronic instruments for the moisture measurement of cereals, fodders and wood, electronic and in continuous weighing systems, systems for the temperature control of stored cereals, instruments for the impurities measure and NIR analyzers for protein and gluten.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Agriculture Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
All of these important instruments have been constructed based on the same attention for the precision and reliability, these are the features of our instruments.
The essential elements of our producing evolution are the following:
- The use of the best technologies
- The development of new instruments
- The great attention for the quality
- The total service for the customers
- The great satisfaction of the customers.