ITALDIFRA presents a wide range of professional knapsack equipment for spraying, weed and pest control. Electric and manual models have been designed to work out all the spraying needs; therefore, it is possible to get an excellent distribution of plant protection products and herbicides in an effective, simple and cost effective way. The used materials and technologies allow constant performances, long range and extreme precision, as they are based on the low volume and ultra-low volume with controlled droplet principles. ITALDIFRA has been improving its products for over 20 years, in order to reach better results in safety, environmental risks reduction and saving of chemical products.
Giovanni Di Maiuta established his first business on 1955, specialising in the sale of agricultural machinery.
Our story, which unfolds in the territory of Francofonte (SR), is based on the entrepreneurial spirit of this great man, and the years of activity in the agricultural machinery sector which developed the idea of creating moulds to produce plastic items.
ITALDIFRA S.r.l. was founded following the purchase of a 600 m2 in Castelfidardo (AN) on 1983 factory which became the company’s first production site.
The aim of the company was to cover the complete processing cycle, from design to the moulding of the finished product.
The first product was born: Attila, the knapsack sprayer, designed for ultra-low volume and controlled droplet spraying.
- On 1989, after the great success of Attila, which wasted little time in conquering first the Italian and then the foreign markets, came the first electric sprayer with rechargeable battery.
- ITAL DIFRA S.r.l. closed the site in Castelfidardo (AN) on 2000, transferring its operations to Sicily.
- ITAL DIFRA S.r.l. was absorbed by a new company, called: ITALDIFRA AGRICULTURAL TOOLS S.r.l. with headquarters in Francofonte (SR) on 2003. The new production site covers 1,700 m2.
- 2005. The company obtained certification of its quality system to ISO 9001.
- 2012. Continuous growth marks the company today: a range of specific products for spraying, weed and pest control, distributed throughout the world, satisfying the needs of professionals looking for a product carrying the MADE IN ITALY brand, right down to the finest detail.
ITALDIFRA, leader in the design and manufacture of spraying, weed and pest control knapsack equipment for more than 25 years. Continuous improvement of the product range to ensure increasingly better results in terms of safety, reduction of environmental risk and chemical product savings.
The company philosophy has always been oriented to customer satisfaction, guaranteeing the highest quality, competitive prices and a wide range of services. Excellence in terms of both human resources and technologies has been achieved with determination and constancy.
By becoming one of the top companies in the world in terms of technological capacities, with our increasingly qualified human
resources that allow us to use increasingly innovative machinery;
By fully demonstrating the company’s ability to supply reliable products to its customers;
By maintaining leadership in terms of quality;
By representing the top level of service efficiency and cost effectiveness for these kinds of products;
By assuring the full satisfaction of all our customers;
Quality, performance and reliability
A wide range of professional knapsack equipment for spraying, weed and pest control. Electric and manual models have been designed to work out all the spraying needs; therefore, it is possible to get an excellent distribution of plant protection products and herbicides in an effective, simple and convenient way. The employed material and technologies allow constant performances, long range and extreme precision, as they are based on the low volume and ultra-low volume with controlled droplet.