John Day Engineering Ltd.
John Day Engineering was established in 1985 by John Day with the acquisition of the ‘Welford Engineering Company’. The company has steadily expanded over the years and has built a large and loyal customer base through exceptional customer service, honestly delivered and competitively priced. In 1990, John Day Engineering were awarded a Zetor tractor franchise for Berkshire and later expanded into Hampshire, Wiltshire and Oxfordshire. The company now offers an after sales service and extensive spare parts list for all plant and machinery makes and models in addition to the transportation of farm machinery, plant and abnormal loads. Today, John Day Engineering employs a professional team of staff dedicated to providing a first rate service to all our customers, big and small.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Agricultural Machinery and Plant Sales.
- Machinery After-sales and Servicing
- Well Stocked Parts Department and Expert Advice.
- Specialist Agricultural and Abnormal Load Haulage Contractor
- Agricultural and Construction Plant Exhibition Specialists.
- Used Plant Sales