Since 1921, Keller Brothers has been selling tractors; in 1972 Keller Brothers was granted a Kubota Tractor dealership. Today we have four locations and are one of the largest Kubota dealers in the United States more history. IN 1918, Mark B. Keller, the founder of Keller Brothers, a farmer's son, traveled to Detroit, Michigan in order to pursue his dream of working on motorized highway vehicles. After 2 1/2 years of assembling and rebuilding cars and trucks and saving his money, he returned home to Buffalo Springs and asked his father if he could build a Ford garage on his father's front lawn to eliminate the cost of the land. Father consented, and in 1921 the first Ford garage was built in Buffalo Springs by Mark's own personal labor and a two-horse wagon.
In 1921, Keller Brothers began selling Ford tractors, and in 1972 was granted the Kubota Tractor dealership. Today we have four locations and are one of the largest Kubota dealers in the United States. We also sell new Ford cars and trucks and specialize in used Ford diesel pickup trucks. Nearly 80 years after it was founded, Keller Brothers has become one of the few Central Pennsylvania dealerships still owned by the founding family. Throughout the decades, we have done business only one way- by treating our customers the way we would want to be treated.