Lykketronic was founded in 1978 and until 1998 the company was operated as a privately owned company. In 1999 Lykketronic was reorganized as a Ltd. company (still 100% privately owned), but the company’s main goal was maintained which is to develop and manufacture flexible top-of-the-line electronic measuring, monitoring and controlling systems that increase the efficiency of the field work. Today the founder of Lykketronic, CEO Olaf Larsen heads an expanding company which reaches out to an equally expanding market - all across the world. The Lykketronic organisation is committed and loyal to our customers - focusing on adding value by understanding both mobile machinery, agricultural and technology trends. Managers, engineers and production staff are dedicated to making our basic values felt by every single one of our customers.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Agriculture Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
Lykketronic is a dedicated global solution supplier of electronic measuring, monitoring and control systems for agricultural and winter maintenance machinery.
Lykketronic will meet any technological requirement of our customers and develop, manufacture and implement state-of-the-art electronic monitoring, measuring and controlling solutions to ensure customers and end-users in agriculture increased efficiency and outcome.
Lykketronic's main goal is to be the preferred longterm partner to customers within the global sector of agricultural machinery and technology.
The company's basic values
- Adding value by in-depth understanding
- Initiating long-lasting partnerships
- Applying new thinking to the customers business
- Respecting the customer needs and wishes
- Servicing the customer with care and professionalism
- Providing experience-based advice
- Creating robust and well-developed solutions
- Executing production with quality, precision and on-time
- Implementing solutions in close cooperation with the customer
- Evaluating process and results with honesty and openmindedness
Close to 30 years of experience has provided us with in-depth understanding of the challenges faced by manufacturers and farmers and we are constantly improving and developing our systems to perfectly match individual customer requirements.