At MANTECH, we make water quality analysis faster, simpler, greener and more informative. Based in Guelph, Ont., Canada, MANTECH manufactures innovative water quality analysis systems that help industrial facilities, laboratories and utilities deliver clean, safe water and protect the environment. MANTECH’s portable, online and laboratory systems are easy to use and deliver fast, accurate results without the use of harmful chemicals, providing sustainable water quality solutions that are trusted in more than 45 countries. MANTECH systems analyze thousands of samples every day in industrial and municipal wastewater facilities, pulp and paper mills, food and beverage manufacturing plants, laboratories and municipal drinking water treatment plants.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Laboratory Equipment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- MANTECH - Model BOD AM372 - Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) Analyzer on 72-Place Rack
- MANTECH - Model BOD Mini - Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) Analyzer on 11-Place Rack
- MANTECH - Model MT-30 Soils - Automated Analysis of Soil/Water Mixtures and Extracts
- MANTECH - Model MT-100 15mL - ph/Conductivity/Alkalinity Analysis System from 15mL Tubes
- MANTECH - Model Portable L50 - PeCOD Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) Analyzer with Battery Pack and Carry Case