Medina Tractor Sales
Our company began with the determined insight of Ray Hollopeter in 1930 at the beginning of the Depression era. Ray began in an old blacksmith shop on West Smith Road. The blacksmith shop was shared with another new business - Medina Auto Parts - managed by Ed and George Morse. Medina Auto Parts continues to be family-run by third generation Mike and Mark Morse.