The life science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, which operates as MilliporeSigma in the U.S. and Canada, has 19,000 employees and 65 manufacturing sites worldwide, with a portfolio of more than 300,000 products enabling scientific discovery. Udit Batra is the global chief executive officer of MilliporeSigma. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany completed its $17 billion acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich in November 2015, creating a leader in the $125 billion global life science industry. Merck KGaA of Darmstadt, Germany is a leading company for innovative and top-quality high-tech products in healthcare, life science and performance materials. The company has six businesses – Biopharmaceuticals, Consumer Health, Allergopharma, Biosimilars,Life Science and Performance Materials – and generated sales of € 12.85 billion in 2015. Around 50,000 employees work in 66 countries to improve the quality of life for patients, to foster the success of customers and to help meet global challenge.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Fine Chemicals
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Over 1000
- more than $1,000,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Model 28520-U - ATIS Adsorbent Tube Injector System 110V
- Model 20081-U - ORBO-DNPH LpDNPH on Silica Gel, 120 mg
- Model 28527-U - ATIS Replacement Purge and Trap/Humidifier Glassware
- Model 28523-U - ATIS Extraction Glassware with Micro Connector
- Model 28521-U - ATIS Adsorbent Tube Injector System 230V