MITA Oleodinamica produces complete lifting systems for tractors. Working side-by-side with the client, we deliver tailored compact solutions with top-class efficiency. We also manufacture and deliver the single parts of the system, i.e. hydraulic power lifts, directional valves, hydraulic cylinders and third points and remote control systems.
QUALITY IS THE KEY TO OUR GROWTH
MITA S.p.A. currently covers an area of 6.320 sq.m. of which 5.400 are covered.MITA Oleodinamica is leader, with over 30 years experience, in the design and manufacture of lifting and control systems for implements used on Agricultural Tractors. MITA’s lifting and control system is particolarly compact and for this reason it is highly appreciated and widely used in special tractor ranges such as Vineyard, Orchard, Crawlers and compact tractors. MITA’s hydraulic cylinders lift and operate agricultural implements, buckets and arms of earth moving machines as well as crane loads.
A COMBINATION OF EXPERIENCE AND INNOVATION TO SERVE OUR CLIENTS:
To combine, with a long experience in the design and manufacture of hydraulic power lifts, the specialisation in components such as: valves – control valves – hydraulic cylinders. To carry out constant research and development aimed at a correct evaluation of the best technical-economical solutions.Continuously striving for reliability, safety and quality in order to satisfy our clients.
PARTNERS WITH MANY LEADERS IN THE SECTOR...
Growth aimed at the development of foreing markets (usa - japan - korea - turkey - india). Enhancement of the product line considering the evolution of the agricultural tractor and earth moving machines.Continuos improvement of service offered yo clients.Reserch and development of new tecnologies and new materials.Joint-ventures to face global market challenges.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ARE PREREQUISITES FOR INNOVATION AND QUALITY:
- PRO-E and AUTOCAD supporting systems.
- MITA’s system offers leading edge technology given the high compactness of the internal levers and the reduced size of the control valve.
- Flexibility and the latest technology in manufacturing and in-house design or co-design with clients.
- Specifically studied systems for special models.
- Research and development area equipped with the test benches and instruments, for the certification of the technical and functional characteristics.
- Reliability of products offered and a very competitive price-quality ratio.
- Specialisation mainly in tractors from 20 to 100 HP.