NAF AG, a medium-sized, family owned 3rd generation company, has been producing axles and gearboxes for self-propelled agriculture-, construction-, and forestry machines in Neunkirchen am Brand, Germany since 1960. We produce Planetary Drives, Gearboxes, Differentials, Planetary Rigid Axles, Planetary Steering Axles, Portal Bogie Axles, Planetary Bogie Axles and various Drive Components.
For over 50 years axles and transmissions for construction, forestry and agricultural machines have been coming out of Neunkirchen a. B., Germany.
- Durable, high performance axles and transmissions for off-highway machinery
- on-site design consultation
- short development time using state of the art technology
- professional and efficient operating procedures
- NAF-product is designed and built using modular components
- NAF can custom design the driveline components to be the perfect match for your application
Our product quality is not an accident. Our quality philosophy includes many factors – people, partnerships, method, environment, machine and safety - all in an integrated management system.
- continuously striving to improve
- the ability to work and achieve within a team
- responsibility of each employee for their work
- targeted selection and integration of our partners at all levels of the organization
Our strategy is the continuous drive to serve our customers with durable, low maintenance and service friendly products.
NAF’s motto is: “Driven by Innovation”, and we invest 5 % of our annual turnover into new product development.
Our research and development team, located in Munich, a technology metropolis, can look back on more than 45 years of driveline technology experience. Using the latest technology and our vast experience we are working closely with our customers to provide innovative and practical drive solutions.
The trademark “NAF” represents innovative, high-performance drives, which are extremely durable, serviceable, and environmentally friendly. These are key principles that our R+D team always follow.