Neutrog Africa commenced manufacturing premium organic fertiliser in 2001 under licence from head office Neutrog Australia, established in 1988. The South African and Australian factories, along with a licenced operation in Ireland, supply organic fertiliser products to some of the most magnificent grounds and gardens around the world, as well as supplying many of the leading commercial primary producers within the horticulture, viticulture and broadacre markets. Today Neutrog is widely recognised as a supplier of premium high quality fertilisers.
The company name “Neutrog’ was born from the combination of ‘nutrients’ and ‘organics’ to accurately reflect the true nature of the products manufactured.
In 2001 Neutrog Africa was formed, manufacturing as a licensed operation in Cape Town South Africa. Commencing with only 15 people it has grown to now employ over 40 people between the factory and office. The South African factory is based in the picturesque town of Philadelphia in the Western Cape - situated on the edge of the wheat growing region of the Swartland, against a backdrop of the beautiful Botterberg and fed by the Diep River. The Marketing and Sales office operates from offices located in Milnerton.
From initial production levels of 500 tonnes in 2001 Neutrog Africa has since grown to now produce 20,000 tonnes annually.
- Vision: To be the most connected and trusted fertiliser brand in the world.
- Culture & Values: Grounded in our persona and in the manner in which we conduct and develop our business - adding substance along the way.
- Focused in finding and developing like-minded partners, staff, suppliers and customers.
- Disciplined in our pursuit of maximising control over our business through developing and maintaining process - producing predictable outcomes.
- Spirited toward our support of the community and in our innovative and enthusiastic approach to everything we do.