Next Instruments Pty Ltd is a business setup under an unique business model. Next Instruments has brought together a range of innovative analytical and process instruments suitable for use in the Food, Agricutlure and Nutrition markets.Next Instruments has procured and licensed a number of instruments developed in Australia and is marketing them through its worldwide network of dealers and distributors. These instruments have been developed by the CSIRO, various universities and local companies. These products offer innovative solutions to the analysis of food, grains, dairy products, meat products, beverages, feeds and meals.Next Instruments now has a range of 20+ products with excellent software packages, sampling accessories and data processing tools, that have achieved a significant level of sales both domestically and internationally. In 2010/11 year, exports were running at approximately 60% of total revenues.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Agriculture Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
Next Instruments has established a worldwide network of dealers covering:
- North and South America: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador, Columbia, Chile.
- Europe: France, UK, Italy, Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Eastern Europe
- Asia: China, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Korea, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India.
- South Pacific: Australia, New Guinea, Fiji, Solomons, New Zealand.
- Middle East and Southern Africa: Lebanon, Iran, Turkey, Republic of South Africa
Next Instruments operates from a new facility in the suburbs 366_Edgar_St.jpgof Sydney, Australia. Combining a first class product development and manufacturing facility along with sales, marketing and administration, this facility will allow Next Instruments to continue to grow at an expect 25%+ p.a. for many years.