Niles Steel Tank Company (NST)
Niles Steel Tank began in 1898 servicing the local agricultural industry and shortly thereafter built water tower tanks for the railroad industry. During the expansion of the Industrial Revolution, Niles Steel Tank played a major role in supporting both local and national manufacturers with ASME, Sec. VIII, Division 1 process tanks, pressure vessels, custom reactors and custom pressure vessels for almost every industry. Since Niles Steel Tank is a custom tank fabricator, there is very little that the facility cannot produce and is limited only by D.O.T. size restrictions and in-house lifting capabilities. As a U.S. manufacturer of custom pressure vessels and process tanks, Niles Steel Tank builds under the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII Division 1, with HLW, R, and U stamps in both carbon steel and stainless steel materials. Niles Steel Tank also services many other countries including, Mexico, Canada, Germany, Saudi Arabia and other Asian and European countries.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Storage
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Niles - Model SEP-18-041 - Hydraulic Separators
- Niles - Model CBT-24-072 - Chilled Water Buffer Tanks
- Niles - Model BH-30-063 - Large Volume Horizontal Bare Water Storage Tanks
- Niles - Model S-30-063 - Vertical Bare Large Volume Water Storage Tanks
- Niles - Model NSW - Commercial Single-Wall Indirect Water Heaters