Officine meccaniche Ferrari S.p.A. in Luzzara (RE) was created in the context of the Italy of the post-war reconstruction and are intertwined with the development and mechanization of agriculture in the 50`s. After an initial phase dedicated to the construction of dies for the production of pipes for irrigation, in 1957 FERRARI presented itself at the Verona Fair with its first agricultural machine: the two wheel tractor MC 57. It was an instant success and, with various updates it was manufactured until 1965, the year in which FERRARI launched its first articulated tractor, the MT 65. In those years FERRARI already had high technological content. The product range was enriched in the 70s with the production of the first motor mowers, the first transporters and the first agricultural machines for the transport of foodstuffs on rough terrain. In 1988 FERRARI joined the BCS Group as a major established company.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
In 1988 FERRARI joined theBCS Groupas a major established company.
Today theBCS Group is a leading multinational company in the mechanization sector. It designs and manufactures agricultural machinery and for greens maintenance, machines for autonomous electrical energy production and for mobile welding.
TheBCS Group has three production plants in Italy (Abbiategrasso, Luzzara and Cusago) certified under ISO 9001 and has a presence in every continent with sales offices and distributors.