Headquartered in Belgium, the Prayon Group specialises in phosphate chemicals and operates production sites in Belgium, France and the United States. Owned equally by OCP SA (Morocco) and the Wallonia Regional Investment Company (SRIW, Belgium) Prayon manufactures and distributes a wide range of purified phosphoric acids, phosphate salts and fluorine products geared towards the food and fertiliser sectors, and for many different industrial applications. Hortipray products are a complete range of water-soluble fertilisers (monoammonium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, potassium nitrate, calcium chloride, magnesium sulphate and more) developed to meet the needs of producers and distributors.
Prayon's mission is to be an innovating international chemical company that uses sustainable technologies to provide quality products and first-class associated services in direct response to market needs.
- To become a major player in food additives, precision farming and various industrial niche markets (e.g. energy storage).
- To remain the global leader in technologies of phosphoric acid and its derivatives.
- To ensure the company's long-term sustainability through operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Health, safety and environmental responsibility
- We are committed to continual improvement in health, worker safety and environmental protection.
- Product life-cycle assessment will be a reference tool.
- We are committed to excellence for our customers by delivering first-class solutions, products and services.
- We actively pursue an open dialogue with all of our company's stakeholders.
Merit and diversity
- We recruit people who want to grow within the company and take the company forward.
- We make all of our staff continuously improve their performance and personal competencies, irrespective of their age, gender, nationality or culture.
- We provide a working environment that stimulates creativity with the aim of generating new solutions.
- We encourage our staff to be responsible for their decisions and actions and to take on greater responsibilities if they so wish.
- We value a healthy balance between professional and personal life.
- We respect each individual as a member or partner of the organisation.