Our company has been present for over three generations, specializing in the design for agricultural and construction equipment, our goal is to satisfy their customers and ensure our professionalism. The experience gained along ritch our work and the continuous investment in technological innovation, Each year brought us a continuous improvement to create new prototypes providing quality products highly customizable. All our progettazzione is performed within the company due to the technical study of Eng. Pupin Michael, that with the use of high-level software responds to project needs and bureaucratic as regards any approval for vehicles according to the standards CPA and CE. Besides manufacturing and supply of agricultural equipment, our Workshop is equipped to produce and design various types of carpentry services.
The Pupin family originating from Cavazzo Carnico arrived in Romans around the middle of the 18th century with Michele Pupin who was a farrier. Here he founded the workshop together with his son Antonio Pupin. During the Napoleonic wars Antonio went to Piemont but was back again in Romans by 1814 directing the workshop. Since then many generations of Pupins have followed him in this trade, developing more and more professionality. Giuseppe, the son of Antonio, and his son Pietro, called Master Pierin, worked on orders from Austria and Italy. Their customers were the farmers who bought the simple agricultural wagon but also the wealthy people who ordered carriages. In 1912 the production of the friulian wagon which they built exclusively, won them the first prize at the agricultural fairs in Udine and Triest. This wagon cost about 130 korons. They did not only do serial production but worked also on orders which required special skills. At the end of the thirties when cars and tractors conquered the markets they stopped the production of the simple wagons and started with the construction of the first wagons with tyres. In 1959 the cavaliere Venturo, the son of Augusto, started with the production of the first trailers for use with tractors. Today the company is situated in the industrial area of Romans, directed by Mr. Sergio Pupin, son of cavaliere Venturo, who now uses advanced technologies to meet the growing demands of agricultural transport. And as it often happens in history with an enterprise that started in the remote 18th century now there is another Michele who is the son of Sergio Pupin. He works together with his father in the company and will be adding the latest technical know-how resulting from his studies to the long tradition of his family.