Resource Training Institute
RTI has been delivering and actively promoting a wide rangeof high quality environmental and restoration, D&D, compliance, waste management, air quality, career development, problem solving training products and consulting services to Federal, State and agencies and industrial clients for over ten years. The University of South Carolina (USC) has approved most of RTI`s courses for earning continuing education credit (CEU`s). In addition, RTI courses meet USC annual professional development eligibility criteria that many licensed engineers must satisfy. Specific courses are offered in cooperation with EPA HQ - NETI (click here for details). In an effort to provide and make environmental management education and training more accessible to the environmental professional, RTI is offering a full curriculum of courses.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Training provider
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Regulations and Compliance
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Decontamination, Dismantlement, Deactivation and Decommissioning of Nuclear Facilities Courses
- Applied Clean Air Act Course
- CERCLA - Orientation and Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study Courses
- RTII 499 Unreviewed Safety Questions
- 1-Day Multi -Agency Radiation Survey and Site Investigation Manual Training