Rew Motors Inc
Rew Motors Inc. was established in 1947 as a Ford Tractor and Equipment Dealership by Henry Rew and his two sons Arthur and Rolland in Birnamwood, WI. In 1973 Rueben, a third son who had been managing the business from inception, purchased the business and continued managing until his passing in 1988. Rew Motors Inc. was then taken over by his sons Robert, Dennis, John, and James. To accommodate a growing business and customer base, in 1995 Rew Motors purchased the former Antigo Coop Oil Association located in Antigo, WI. In 2010 Robert semi-retired and sold his portion of the business to Dennis, John, and James who currently operate the business with James’ son Tim (4th Generation) and 9 Full-time employees.