On the market since 1956, MEC-RUL manufactures and sells special and functional products for every kind of field application. With a high level machinery, all its production follows international patterns with focus on quality of every piece assembled.
The brothers’ Francisco Antonio Sartor Rugeri and Ferdinando João Sartor Rugeri effort and vison, set up in Sepetember, 1956, the first structures of Rugeri MEC-RUL S/A. The modest beginning was market with determination. The first experiences, hopes and first works were performed at the old and small factory located at Rua Luiz Michelon, nº 25, Lourdes suburb – Caxias do Sul city, south of Brazil.
The few resources weren’t an obstruction for the Rugeri brother’s determination, who ended up searching technology abroad which was not present in the region. Shaping a tuned business with the needs of the rising of the automobile industry, is part of an increasing stimulus for an escalade of big challenges and conquers.
The years have past and the replacement parts market became an attractive alternative to a company which foreseen its products diversity. From this point until the implements shaft box development was a small step.
Aware to the opportunities, MEC-RUL, today located at BR-116, Km 153,2, Panazzolo suburb, Caxias do Sul – Rio Grande do Sul State, follow the path that the metallurgic sector designed at the regional economic scenery becoming reference on the fild it acts, strongly working to keep alive the growing which is part of its history since the beginning.