Senninger Irrigation is a leading manufacturer and designer of patented irrigation products. Since 1963, we have developed water and energy efficient sprinklers, spray nozzles, pressure regulators and other irrigation tools for agriculture, mining, effluent and wastewater applications, and even the dairy industry. Our popular line of products is designed to distribute water as uniformly and efficiently as possible. Many of our sprinklers for pivots, nurseries and solid set installations operate at low pressures, reducing the amount of energy required to apply water to crops. Senninger sprinklers also feature a uniform distribution pattern that helps you place water exactly where you need it. The Company’s manufacturing plant, R&D facilities and corporate headquarters are located in Clermont, Florida. Warehouse facilities exist in Lubbock, Texas and Grand Island, Nebraska. International facilities are located in Jaguariuna, Brazil.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Irrigation
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for environmental applications.
Please, visit their profile in environmental-expert.com for more info.
Senninger Irrigation’s Vision
To be the most trusted and respected name among irrigation professionals worldwide.
Senninger Irrigation’s Mission
To meet or exceed our customer’s expectations by providing the highest quality products at competitive prices in a friendly, courteous and expeditious manner.
To design and manufacture these products in a manner which promotes safety and respect among all employees.
Senninger Irrigation’s Core Values:
Senninger has established a set of core values. These core values are the soul of our company. They are not values that change from time to time, situation to situation or person to person, but rather they are the underpinning of our company culture.
- HONESTY – We are committed to truthfulness and believe that honesty is our best policy. With absolute integrity, we strive for the trust and confidence that builds exceptional relationships.
- TRUST – Relationships of trust depend on the willingness to look not only to one’s own interests, but also to the interests of others.
- LOYALTY – You do not earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day-by-day.
- RESPECT – We are committed to treating everyone with courtesy and respect, cultivating relationships by sowing seeds of goodwill and understanding. With attention and care, we create an environment where everyone can flourish and grow.
- TEAMWORK – We are committed to working together, each part a sum of a whole, all contributing to the final outcome, and that outcome is success.
Over 200 employees in the United States and internationally
Central facility located in Clermont, Florida with warehouses located in Grand Island, Nebraska and Lubbock, Texas. Factory and warehouse located in Jaguariúna-SP Brazil.