Summers Manufacturing builds a `Field-Tested Tough` line of tillage equipment, land rollers, sprayers, rock pickers and mounted attachments. Summers Manufacturing was founded in 1965 by Harley Summers. Today, we’re a 100-percent employee owned company. That means every employee has a stake in the company’s success. As a result, our focus is solely on our customers…not on shareholders. And it’s everybody’s personal endeavor to develop Field Tested Tough equipment that’s better than anything else you’ll find.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Crop Cultivation
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
What is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)?
This is the plan where employees own a substantial part or the entire company.
What does it mean to be employee owned?
Being employee owned means that the employees have a stake in the company. The success of the company is tied directly to employee goals and accountabilities.
What are the objectives of an ESOP?
Most stock plans have one or a combination of the following as objectives:
- Employee commitment and a feeling of ownership
- Creating additional wealth for employees
- To supplement retirement / social security benefits
- To attract talented / highly valued professionals
- To retain employees or specific skill groups
- Our mission is to build field-tested tough agricultural equipment to help farmers feed and fuel the world.