TALGIL Computing & Control LTD
TALGIL Computing & Control LTD was established at 1987. Our areas of activity are development, production, marketing and service of professional irrigation control systems for open-field, greenhouses, and landscape applications. We combine the most advanced technologies in electronics, computer science, communications, and irrigation techniques with deep familiarity of the market needs and the user`s preferences, resulting in most attractive products well accepted worldwide.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The company enjoys a well-earned reputation for offering an extensive and constantly expanding range of high quality, reliable products supported by highly efficient and professional technical service team
TALGIL is situated in the Haifa bay at the northern part of Israel. The company employs about 45 employees, most of them engineers and programmers, specialized in computers and electronics. It is a well-trained team of specialists keen and devoted to their jobs. The atmosphere in the company is very much family like.
- To develop the most efficient and advanced automation solutions:
- Develop actual and useful solutions not bells and whistles.
- Stay flexible and adopt new technologies.
- Always keep an open ear to the field, listen to the people.
- The only marketing that matters is done through technical support:
- Big team of trained and committed help desk & field service professionals, giving support at multiple languages and 24/7
- There no salesman in Talgil… Our clients are our best salesman.
- Training, seminars, webinars, manuals, simulators – No excuses!
- Our products should be reliable, high quality and keep working for many years:
- Our quality assurance is not statistical – We check every electronic card, every output and every input.
- We give lifetime repair warranty – If we can fix it, it’s free! Doesn’t matter how many years ago the product was purchased.
- Keep good relations with everybody:
- Inside the company we are like a family.
- Our clients and distributors – Big or small we treat them all with respect.
- Even with our competitors